[Incubation] More CT and fellow travellers needle drops

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Thu Jun 16 16:56:42 PDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 9:16 AM, David Cooper <dj.cooper1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oooh! Thanks for these Sam.
>
> Some more listening lined up for this evening. I'm also looking forward to
> hearing The Soft Metals album, looks like it's due next month.

Funny you should mention them, Tom and I are planning to see them
Saturday night.

Hopefully they'll have some copies of their new LP ahead of the
release date.  I'm sure you've already been to Soundcloud and check
out a lot of what they've done:
http://soundcloud.com/search?q[fulltext]=Soft+Metals

Didn't know the song they performed on Part Time Punks was a cover of
Chris and Cosey's "Morning".

I should also put in a plug for "Everything starts with an A", for
anybody here who's not already familiar with it...it's pretty much the
only other music blog besides POIT that I follow religiously...

It's at http://norecordshopsleft.blogspot.com/

Needle drops of SXXV and Stockholm Monsters 7" showed up today... Grab
'em before LTM notices (even if the SXXV features versions not heard
on any of the CDs)...

--Sam