[Incubation] More CT and fellow travellers needle drops

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Sat Jun 18 04:56:17 PDT 2011

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 3:35 AM, David Cooper <dj.cooper1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just had my latest batch of CT vinyl delivered, with more on back
> order. I'm a sucker for this stuff! :-)

What did you end up buying?  I actually have a couple of spare copies of 7"
I ended up duplicating, as my order with them got delayed because I made the
mistake of also ordering the t-shirt which I finally received after
something like 6 weeks...and I tend to buy CT vinyl (and shhh..CDs) whenever
I see it for sale...though as Tomzero can attest, I still haven't been
tempted in getting anything by the Beets.

> Nobody has listed advance orders on The Soft Metals album here in the UK
> (which is disappointing), hopefully somebody eventually will - but I have
> managed to acquire an advance zip file of the album on mp3......
>
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=**YG2OBU51<http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YG2OBU51>

Listening...makes getting paged in the middle of the night a lot more
palatable.

In case if you've missed the first EP, it's here:

http://www.easy-share.com/1915275282/Soft_Metals_-_The_Cold_World_Melts_%5BEP%5D_%282010%29_%5BMP3%5D_SO_3543557.rar

(looks like it's out of print presently)

I will of course be hunting down the vinyl when it's released in July.

As will I.

Also check out this split 7", which I just ordered....you can never go wrong
covering Throbbing Gristle...

http://www.normanrecords.com/artists/21644&artist=Soft%20Metals/%20Jewels%20of%20The%20Nile

--Sam