[Incubation] Craft Spells + Melted Toys Slim's recordings upped

Sam Habash the at atmyheels.com
Fri May 13 08:46:24 PDT 2011

Still have yet to work on the Beach Fossils effort, but Melted Toys and
Craft Spells are good to go.

TZ0TH1 blend (Sonic Studios DSM-6s/L  > Edirol-R09HR + Church Audio CA-11
cards > CA9100 > Sony PCM-M10).

Melted Toys
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VGMQQO6O

1.  Come On [start missing, we walked in while it was playing]
2.  new one  [really like this one, very SXXV-like!]
3.  Lost Connection
4.  new one
5.  new one
6.  Wild Waves
7.  Portals

Craft Spells
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M2SZVZK1

1.  Your Tomb
2.  Scandinavian Crush
3.  After The Moment
4.  The Fog Rose High
5.  Love Well Spent
6.  Party Talk
7.  From The Morning Heat
8.  Given The Time
9.  You Should Close The Door

If you missed Steve Robinson's 2011 Apr 3 Vera recording it's here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SZBJ9NR5

1.  Love Well Spent
2.  Scandinavian Crush
3.  The Fog Rose High
4.  After The Moment
5.  Beauty Above All
6.  Given The Time
7.  Party Talk
8.  You Should Close The Door
9.  From The Morning Heat

Blogger is still down, or was when I last checked, so haven't posted these
to the blog yet, but probably will over the weekend.

--Sam