[Incubation] Craft Spells + Melted Toys Slim's recordings upped

Sam Habash the at atmyheels.com
Fri May 13 11:41:04 PDT 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 9:00 AM, David Cooper <dj.cooper1 at gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Sam.

I just can't get enough Craft Spells at the mo. Will give Melted Toys a good
listen too.

Cheers
David

In which case I should also mention I have the following items available for
d/l too:

Craft Spells 'Party Talk' [CT-81] and 'After The Moment' [CT-94] 7 inches:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GBB0S30F

After The Moment 7" is essential to get wonderful B-side "Love Well Spent",
with vocals from Emily Reo <http://www.myspace.com/emilyreo>.

Craft Spells 'Idle Labor' [CT-101] needle drop of ltd ed blue vinyl
pressing:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GM8IYV6E

The Melted Toys Underwater Peoples release (Washed & Dried) you should be
able to find in FLAC format on Boomkat, as it's only 12"/digital formats
elsewhere.
If you want to check out my needle drop of the 12", go here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AKA2KSWA

They have softer/more UK/post-punk type sound than Wild Nothing or Craft
Spells, and 'Wild Waves' even has a saxophone, so definitely some pleasant
surprises if you listen to this closely enough, it's simply gorgeous so
eager to have these guys finally snapped up by Captured Tracks (this decades
version of Creation or Sarah at the rate they're going) if all the rumors so
far pan out....there's so much good stuff coming out of CT it's hard to even
keep track.  Another great group to keep an eye out for is Portland's Soft
Metals.

Also got a copy of David Power's excellent Soft Moon Lexington recording
(CA14 omnis > PCM-M10) from Wednesday night....including live debut of
"Phantoms"...
give a shout out if anybody wants/needs this.

--Sam