[Incubation] Some stuff headed the tracker's way...

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Tue Mar 27 23:06:43 PDT 2012

If you're a fan of Dunes or Cold Showers, be sure to check out my latest
recording of another promising SF band called Cruel Summer:
http://incubation.atmyheels.com/torrents-details.php?id=61

This show was with Permanent Collection and Terry Malts, and both of those
will be hitting the tracker in the next couple of days.

In addition, Steve Robinson's sent me some of his recordings over the past
few months (Craft Spells, The Joy Formidable, Wax Idols/Terry Malts,
Blouse) so I'll be going through these, tracksplitting them, and upping
them.  The TJF one will be presented first, it's from a show back in early
September 2011 at The End Summer Camp, Marymoor Park, in Redmond WA.  Looks
like Neon Trees, Manchester Orchestra, and The Naked and Famous played that
show as well.

--Sam