[Incubation] 13 Year Itch (4AD demo)

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Fri Mar 15 01:53:51 PDT 2013

All,

For some reason, I never encountered a copy of 4ADs "13 Year Itch"
compilation (maybe the risque cover has something to do with that), but for
some reason or another (to get the Lush 'Desire Lines' demo, which I rate
better than the one on 'Split', in a similar way earlier versions of
Abecedarians songs sounded better than later versions) I started hunting
for a copy, seeing that the cheapest the CD was going for was something
like $80, with copies being sold for $250-300.

Turns out that Amoeba now offers downloads, and in lossless WAV format!

http://www.amoeba.com/4ad-presents-the-13-year-itch-various-artists/albums/1656105
Cost me about $15 to download.

Transcoded to FLAC and offered here:
http://www.adrive.com/public/nsyjZd/Various%20Artists%20(4AD)%20-%2013%20Year%20Itch%20(1993).zip