[Incubation] Some new shows up on Incubation

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Fri Aug 26 08:41:59 PDT 2016

All,

Ghostworld (Thomas) has shared his recent Thee Oh Sees recording from
Prague earlier this week. Was listening to the same he provided...and while
there's nothing that's going to touch the canonical lineup with
Petey/Brigid/Mike, John Dwyer could play with a broom and mop and it would
still sound good, so check it out.

http://incubation.atmyheels.com/torrents-details.php?id=315

Meanwhile, I'll share my The World recording from late May at El Rio in
SF.  This is Andy Human's new band and if you like Delta 5-type sounds,
this is right up your alley.  They were highly recommended by Phil of Terry
Malts, and so I finally made it to a show...lots of technical problems, but
makes for interesting listening.  "The World" is a complicated place,
indeeed.

The World
http://incubation.atmyheels.com/torrents-details.php?id=318

Also features the live debuts of a couple of new SF hardcore groups,
Kapital and Delete...

Kapital
http://incubation.atmyheels.com/torrents-details.php?id=316

http://incubation.atmyheels.com/torrents-details.php?id=317

Here's the deal.  For each show somebody shares on the tracker, I will post
what's in my backlog in exchange, as I've done for Thomas.

Best,

--Sam