[Incubation] A pair of Blouse shows upped to AMH

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Sat Apr 14 00:03:43 PDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 11:36 PM, Steve Robinson <zeus at zeus163.com> wrote:

> Thanks for putting this up. I had entertained heading to Seattle tonight
> to catch the Blouse/Bear in Heaven gig, but couldn’t get motivated to catch
> the ferry. I totally dig Blouse, but not Bear in Heaven. I wish it had been
> a better line-up and then I would have for sure gone!

Great minds think alike!

Had no idea they had come back from quite an extensive European tour....20
dates in 22 days, which is gruelling...
http://capturedtracks.com/news/blouse-kick-off-2012-w-west-coast-europe-tour/

Also see that you upped the Seattle Veronica Falls show, thank you for that
one, going to hold off on that one a bit as it was in February and I have
quite the backlog of late Jan/early Feb shows to get through!  After I put
up the Club Du Nord Soft Moon show from 1/19 on Monday,  I'll be upping
Terry Malts / Balaclavas / Rat Columns / Yi from 1/21 (probably will clear
them from the tracker if there's a direct link up), and then the Serra Bowl
show...which was an absolutely amazing show for the price I paid to go see
it (free) as it features Monster Treasure from Stockton and Surf Club,
who's guitarist was in an early incarnation of Craft Spells, along
with Permanent Collection and the quite fabulous Terry Malts.  Most of you
who pull stuff from the tracker will have these already, but it'll be new
to the peoples on the Interwebs, since the tracker only has 75 members
currently.

--Sam